The St. Michael’s College Early Learning Centre is under the Direction of (Mrs Sue Weymouth), however; the College Principal, Mr Chris Allom plays an integral part of the management of the Early Learning Centre.
Our logo (above) reflects the four pillars of learning that is adopted by the College, and we have interpreted these for our youngest members of the St. Michael’s College Community.
- The Child reading the book represents the Academic growth of the child.
- The Heart in the tree represents the Spiritual growth of the child.
- The Paintbrush represents the Cultural growth of the child.
- The Ball represents the Physical Growth of the child.
We invite you to take a moment to explore the wealth of information available below, on facebook or call in and visit our beautiful Early Learning facility.
ABOUT OUR EARLY LEARNING CENTRE
The building is a ‘U’ shaped design with a 0-3 year old wing, 3+ wing and the Administration runs along the top.
We have 5 rooms designed for Long Day Care and a separate building especially for the Outside School Hours Care Program.
Your child can expect the following during their day at St. Michael’s College Early Learning Centre:
- All children start the day with outdoor activities and play.
- Your child will have opportunities for music and movement every day, craft and creative time, rest and relaxation time and of course meal times!
- They will have photos taken of their day and on display for you every afternoon.
- The Educators look forward to discussing with you the day they have all had, paying particular notice of how your child settled in and what fun they managed to have!
We are contactable on: Ph: (07) 5428 2777, Email: email@example.com
FEE STRUCTURE 2022
A. Ring the Early Learning Centre (ELC) on the number below and speak with our ELC Director or the ELC Administration Officer who will be happy to chat with you about your needs and give you the appropriate forms.
A. The Early Learning Centre will be in contact with you when a place becomes available. But you are more than welcome to ring and ask!
A. There is a $35.00 (inc GST) waiting list fee. We also have a $30.00 (inc GST) enrolment acceptance fee which will be charged on your first account.
- All meals are supplied to children from Nursery to Pre-Kindy.
- Kindy children receive Morning and Afternoon Tea only.
- Nappies, wipes and creams etc.
- Cot Sheets (nursery only).
- Change of clothes.
- Spare underpants x 4.
- Bottles (for children drinking from bottles).
- Kindy children supply their own lunch in a non-insulated lunch box (goes in fridge during the day).