The Parents and Friends Association (P&F) exists to support the College community and is involved in the total life of the school. Parents and carers, as first educators of their children, have a vital collaborative role to play in the development and implementation of the educational philosophy and policy of the College.
The P&F Association is an incorporated body and is governed by a constitution approved by parents of the College. A copy of the constitution is available on request.
The aims and objectives of the P&F Association are:
- To promote the welfare of the College and its students.
- To provide means of communication between parents, staff and the wider community.
- To assist towards the care, maintenance and provision of facilities for the College.
Meetings are held in the Administration staffroom on Monday nights, please check our calendar of upcoming events for dates.
The St Michael's College P&F constitution and other relevant documents can be found below:
- P & F Executive
- St. Michael's College P&F constitution
- SMC P&F Roles and Responsibilities booklet
- SMC P&F High Achievement Support Policy
- High Achievement Application Form